The Level 3 Talented Athlete Lifestyle Support (TALS) was developed by TASS in partnership with 1st4sport, the awarding body of their qualification.
TALS is designed to equip learners with both the theoretical principles of supporting and mentoring talented athletes and the practical knowledge of how to deliver sessions which empower athletes to manage their personal development and lifestyle throughout their careers.
The course is comprised of five modules:
- Support and advise talented athletes within a performance environment
- Manage support networks for talented athletes within a performance environment
- Support talented athletes through lifestyle change
- Support talented athletes to understand their anti-doping responsibilities
- Support and advise talented athletes to plan their careers
Please register your interest using the form below:
Please note that this is not a booking form, and does not guarantee you a place on a course.
The course is assessed via the submission of a portfolio evidencing competence in each module of study and observation of meetings with a talented athlete. The registration period for this course is three years. Upon successful completion of the learning days and submission of your portfolio, you will be awarded a 1st4sport (QCF) Level 3 Talented Athlete Lifestyle Support.