At Bridgwater & Taunton College we believe that all talented athletes should be supported in every aspect of their careers, education and lives. We are focused on developing talented athletes sporting ambition alongside providing world class education and support.
Dual career is at the centre of everything we provide as an institution, ensuring young people have the best opportunity to develop as a person and an athlete.
Any student that is a part of the TASS Dual Career Programme with Bridgwater & Taunton College can find opportunities to receive the following benefits:
- Access to funding and scholarship opportunities for elite level competition
- Opportunities to compete in regional & national competitions
- Individual physical development programmes
- Access to onsite sports therapy and massage clinics for injury treatment including rehabilitation programmes and support
- Athlete centred workshops: psychology, performance analysis and nutrition
For more information about dual career support at Bridgwater & Taunton, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org