Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson named as keynote for TASS conference
TASS is delighted to announce that Paralympian Tanni Grey-Thompson DBE will be the keynote speaker at the organisation’s inaugural Lifestyle Conference this February.
The two-day applied CPD and networking conference is expected to be the largest gathering of Lifestyle practitioners to have ever taken place in the UK.
Held at the University of Birmingham on 6th and 7th February, Baroness Grey-Thompson will be joined by nine other high-profile speakers who are experts in their respective fields.
The event will bring together more than 70 attendees including 37 TASS practitioners from across England and further delegates from a number of national and international sporting organisations.
Presentations will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of the latest discussion points in the discipline, as well as offering a chance to network with other professionals.
The conference promises to raise awareness of Lifestyle issues, inform and empower practitioners across the TASS network and ultimately aims to galvanise the discipline into a proactive service.
The speakers who will be presenting at the Lifestyle Conference are as follows:
- Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson
- Paul Wylleman – Prof Sport Psychology, Free University of Brussels
- Tim Cox – MD, Management Futures
- Emily Deason – TASS PhD Researcher
- Sam Giles – EIS PhD Researcher
- Dr Jo Wood – NHS Lead in Mental Health
- Lt Col (Ret’d) Alan Billings OBE – Army Elite Sport Performance Manager
- Jane Mawdsley – EIS Education Lead
- Craig Williams – TASS National Network Manager
- Guy Taylor – TASS National Director
To join in with the conversation search for #TASSLC17 on Twitter or tweet @talentedathlete.